Learn to read Sanskrit Online (old)
~ begins 22nd September
A unique opportunity to study the script of the Gods (devanāgarī) from the comfort of your own home.
The study of Sanskrit can be a profound and revelatory experience. It is the language in which the ancient wisdom of India was composed in, and is the language of all the yogic texts.
ओं तत् सवितुर् वरेण्यं भर्गो देवस्य धिमहि । धियो यो नः प्रचोदयात् ।
- Engage with the script of the Gods (devanāgarī) from the comfort of your own home.
- Learn to read and sound āsana names and the works of yoga all composed in Sanskrit.
- Sound sections from the Bhagavad Gītā, Yoga Sūtra, Veda and various tantra.
- Discover what it is about the Sanskrit language that can make it’s study such a profound and revelatory experience.
- Fabled for it’s mystical power, each letter holds a unique resonance. Feel this resonance in your own body by learning how to correctly pronounce these letters.
- 10 sessions, every other Wednesday 7–9pm (with a break for Christmas), starting 22nd September 2021 (22/9, 6/10, 20/10, 3/11, 24/11, 8/12, 19/1, 2/2, 16/2, 2/3)
- You will have access to the videos after the session should you have to miss a session, or want to recap.
- Access to supporting documents, recordings and email support.
- There will be homework after every session which we will mark and get back to you
- Full price: £380
- Early bird price (if paid by July 9th): £340
ओं तत् सत् ।
Early bird price
(until July 9th): £340
- Audio recordings
- Access to the videos after the live event via the course login page.
- Course notes
the 16 divine mothers
the 4 great sayings
passages from the Upaniṣad
sections from the Yoga Sūtra
ओं शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ।