Sound and silence
Saturday meditations ~ beginning 19tH MARCH 2022
Sound and silence finely balance: between the two shines the remembrance of Self.
* Invoices will not be sent out until February but it would be very useful if you could register your interest.
* Only for those who have completed ‘The Sounds of Sanskrit ~ The Language of Yoga’ or ‘kṛṣṇa 1′.
- A series of meditations for those who have completed ‘The Sounds of Sanskrit ~ The Language of Yoga’.
- An immersion into mantra through svara, āsya, chandas and prayatna.
- A chance to embody these deeper aspects of mantra through different contexts as we sound from the veda, yoga sūtra, bhagavad gītā and the tradition of pāṇini.
- An allowing of the play of silence and sound to remember the Self.
Dates (All Saturdays):
7.00–8.30am (following UK time).
£60 (10% off if also attending the grammar and pāṭhaḥ and prayatna course (link here). Total package for all 3 is £369).