Sound and silence
Saturday meditations ~ beginning 24th September 2022
Sound and silence finely balance: between the two shines the remembrance of Self.
* Only for those who have completed ‘The Sounds of Sanskrit ~ The Language of Yoga’ or ‘kṛṣṇa 1′.
* cost = £60
- A series of meditations for those who have completed ‘The Sounds of Sanskrit ~ The Language of Yoga’.
- Focusing on the maheśvara sūtra: the timeless sounds that reveal the cosmic dance of creation within the mouth.
- A chance to embody these deeper aspects of mantra as we sound from the veda, yoga sūtra, bhagavad gītā and the tradition of pāṇini.
- An allowing of the play of silence and sound to remember the Self.
Dates (all Saturdays)