THE chant of immortality ~ the mṛtyuñjaya mantra
online COURSE ~ starting 23rd september 2023
Price of course:
£250 (invoices sent in July, due by 10th September)
- The gāyatrī reveals the world to us, the mṛtyuñjaya frees us from it. With gāyatrī as dawn, and mṛtyuñjaya as twilight, this is a journey deep into the underworld. Together, these two great mantra stand as pillars of resonance at the foundation of yoga tradition.
- A deepening embodiment of the articulation and resonance of the Sanskrit language.
- Experience the journey of the svara – ‘the celestial sprit of the veda‘ – an integral part of mantra practice, and learn to recognise the meaning held within them.
- Experience the nāda of sound as we dive deep into the very essence of meaning.
- Journey into the heart of tantra through mṛtyuñjaya tantra practices.
- Join the powerful guided practice of 108 recitations of the mṛtyuñjaya mantra on the winter Solstice (21st December) – only open for people who have completed this course.
- * This is the second in ‘The Sounds of Sanskrit ~ The Language of Yoga’ series, and is only open to those who have completed the gāyatrī immersion. (Link here) *
Course dates (All Saturdays):
• online via zoom.
• extensive course notes + chapter from the book
• audio recordings
• access to the videos for two years via the course login page.
• access to the 5.30am solstice meditation and 108 repetitions of the mṛtyuñjaya mantra on 21st December