Learn to read Sanskrit
~ begins 23rd September, 2021
A unique opportunity to study the script of the Gods (devanāgarī) from the comfort of your own home.
The study of Sanskrit can be a profound and revelatory experience. It is the language in which the ancient wisdom of India was composed in, and is the language of all the yogic texts.
Early-bird £295 before 31st July 2021.
Full price £345 after 31st July.
ओं तत् सवितुर् वरेण्यं भर्गो देवस्य धिमहि । धियो यो नः प्रचोदयात् ।
- Engage with the script of the Gods (devanāgarī) from the comfort of your own home.
- Learn to read and sound āsana names and the works of yoga all composed in Sanskrit.
- Sound sections from the Bhagavad Gītā, Yoga Sūtra, Veda and various tantra.
- Discover what it is about the Sanskrit language that can make its study such a profound and revelatory experience.
- Fabled for its mystical power, each letter holds a unique resonance. Feel this resonance in your own body by learning how to correctly pronounce these letters.
- 10 sessions, every other Thursday 7–9pm (with a break for Christmas), starting 23rd September 2021
- (23/9, 7/10, 21/10, 4/11, 18/11, 2/12, 13/1, 27/1, 10/2. 24/2)
- You will have access to the videos after the session should you have to miss a session, or want to recap.
- Access to supporting documents, recordings and email support.
- There will be homework after every session which we will mark and get back to you
ओं तत् सत् ।
- Audio recordings
- Access to the videos after the live event via the course login page.
- Course notes
the 16 divine mothers
the 4 great sayings
passages from the Upaniṣad
sections from the Yoga Sūtra
ओं शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ।