pāṭhaḥ and prayatna
ONLINE COURSE ~ STARTING 5TH MARCH 2022
“When the energies are one there is unity”
tulyāsya prayatnam savarṇam (pāṇini)
* Invoices will not be sent out until February but it would be very useful if you could register your interest straight by clicking above.
* Only for those who have completed ‘The Sounds of Sanskrit ~ The Language of Yoga’.
• Learn the technique of combination and permutation found in the tradition of the veda, known as the pāṭhaḥ.
• Learn to mix the words back and forth through the mantra creating new waves of rhythm and patterns of articulation.
• As the patterns increase in difficulty the mind finds it harder and harder to hold on as it finally relinquishes its grasp and opens to an alert receptivity.
• Learn how to apply these permutations yourself through the śiva sūtra, gāyatrī and mṛtyuñjaya. Once mastered, the effects are exhilarating.
• Also learn the internal measurements of effort.
Course dates (All Saturdays):
9.00–13.00 (following the UK clock).
£160 (10% discount if also attending the grammar and meditation courses. Total package is then £369).